Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sarah's Letter to Jo

My Dearest Josephine,

My sweet Jo, it was so wonderful to hear you are doing so well. Your father and I are very proud of you--you have been so brave and strong. I do hope you have been getting a chance to be to yourself and find out what you might want to do later on. I have been thinking about you so much, you have been in my dreams and I know you should listen to what I am about to say next: I want you to come home for a week. I want you to leave school and come home and sit with me and stroll the grounds with Sugarbees and listen to your father read his stories to you at night. I want you back for a spell, love. Please consider this. Grant would love to have you back too. I know the holidays are a dance to tiptoe around, your father and I can figure out a way. Let me know as soon as you can. I am missing my little heart.

With all my love,
Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Soraya said...

Nice. I need to get back to this. Thanks for hanging in there with me. Love you!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home